Plan of Salvation
Plan of Salvation
Do You Want To Ask God Into Your Life?
4. Receive Christ As Lord and Savior:
You cross the bridge into God's family when you prayerfully ask Christ to come into your life. The Bible says "But as many as received Him, to them gave the power to become the sons ofGod, even to them that believe on His name" John 1:12
3. Respond To God's Remedy - The Cross:
God sent His son to bridge the gap. Christ did this by paying the penalty for out sins when He died on the cross and rose from the grave on the third day. The Bible says "But God demonstrated his love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8
2. Realize Our Problem - Separation:
People choose to disobey God and go their own way. This results in separation from God. The Bible says "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
The message you will hear today stresses that God loves you and desires that you experience His peace and life. The Bible says "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
1. Recognize God's Plan For You - To Have Peace And Eternal Life:
How do I become a Christian?
Those who are not Christians (followers of Christ) will be eternally separated from the presence of God and no one really wants this.
Romans 6:23, Revelation 21:8
Why do I want to become a Christian?
Oak Shade Baptist Church - 3287 Old Catlett Road - Catlett, VA 20119 -
1. You need to admit (I am a sinner).
2. Be willing to turn from your sins (repent)
3. Believe that Jesus died for you and rose from the grave
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your lift through the Holy Spirit (receive him as Lord and Savior)